Does anyone know of a usable build using corrective action?

Hey forum friends

I'm a survivor main and I have all the perks on my main but I find myself not using some of them because I can't for the life of me make a good build around them. One of those perks being corrective action

I can't really think of a build around corrective action. Has anyone used it and made a usable build for it?

Comments

  • Disclaimer, you must be in a SWF with multiple people using these perks all together.

    Corrective Action + Stake Out + Prove Thyself.

    Stake Out makes every good skill check a great skill check.

    Corrective Action makes missed skill checks a good skill check, which in theory then allows Stake Out to upgrade it to a great.

    The great will also recharge your own Corrective Action which you can use on your friend.

    You may now proceed to completely AFK any and all generators.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Disclaimer, you must be in a SWF with multiple people using these perks all together.

    Corrective Action + Stake Out + Prove Thyself.

    Stake Out makes every good skill check a great skill check.

    Corrective Action makes missed skill checks a good skill check, which in theory then allows Stake Out to upgrade it to a great.

    The great will also recharge your own Corrective Action which you can use on your friend.

    You may now proceed to completely AFK any and all generators.

    Thank you