Are there already any changes to "The Dredge" on the current PTB?

If so, I would like to know where I can find this information :)

Comments

  • I don’t think they have actually deployed a new version..

    but it has been confirmed by a dev that the Dredges glowiness is a bug (he is supposed to glow a little bit during nightfall but not this bright) and the darkness from survivor perspective is supposed to be a little bit higher than it is on the ptb

  • @Mooks said:

    I don’t think they have actually deployed a new version..

    but it has been confirmed by a dev that the Dredges glowiness is a bug (he is supposed to glow a little bit during nightfall but not this bright) and the darkness from survivor perspective is supposed to be a little bit higher than it is on the ptb

    Thx for the information (: