Is Myers bugged?

does Myers have no terror radius permanently with this build or is it a bug

Capture.PNG


Comments

  • he should have terror Radius as long as he tiered up from Evil Within I?

    but he also had tinkerer (perk) equipped so anytime a gen reaches 70% he gets into undetectable status without terror radius!

  • @Mooks said:

    he should have terror Radius as long as he tiered up from Evil Within I?

    but he also had tinkerer (perk) equipped so anytime a gen reaches 70% he gets into undetectable status without terror radius!

    tinkerer has a time limit though this was the entire match

  • @theblimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2963805#Comment_2963805

    tinkerer has a time limit though this was the entire match

    But he did Tier up by stalking from Evil Within I?


    if you are sure Myers tiered up and it was during the whole match, you can make a big report here (and attach your screenshot and the info as well):

    Report any bugs you find here.