WHY Are There So Many DANG Server Glitches In This Game 6 YRS Later???

The game is supposed to improve, not get worse!


1) Every single time I attempt to hit a survivor the framerate drops and there is a skip causing me to miss.

2) Load times are ridiculous.

3) Nemesis is a garbage killer that I really looked forward to using when he came out. I can defeat survivors, but not because he (Nemesis) the killer is good, but I simply don't use all of his powers. He is just horribly designed and needs a rework. He has no rush potential and has useless zombies as support. They either get in the way of a chase or stare, or get stuck at a tree and various other objects.

4) The disconnecting is at an all-time high without consequence.

5) The customer support in the game is useless.

6) Prestiging is useless and horrible.

7) Survivors are catered to far too much on these maps. Maps that force a killer to ONLY go through the pallet are not good and represent the poor design. Then endless loop locations are just unbalanced.

8) PC players are ruining the game with their mods, hacks, and cheating tactics. I was in a match where James Sunderland was wearing a DRESS. In another match, Jill Valentine was hopping all over the map to get other survivors off the hook.

9) During chases that I am about to win, the survivor will disappear and reappear in a different spot away from me causing the chase to continue. Or I will down a survivor only to have them teleport forward away from the killer, through doors, or out the exit gate.

10) Prestiging causes ALL my level 3 perks to regress back to level 1??? Why? That is so dumb. Who thought this was cool? EVERYTHING I have earned and leveled up should remain as just that - leveled up. And prestige for what? Some measly bloody costume that looks like a lazy effort at rewarding us.

Sorry for the rant, but with as much money as I have invested in this game there is no excuse for this mediocre functionality because you guys have the money to improve production.

Comments

  • 1) Could I just ask, on what platform do you play?

    2) Yes... n't. Sometimes. From my experience, it depends on the time of day,

    3) You're not using his tentacle? Interesting,

    4) There are consequences, you get a time-out,

    5) Perhaps,

    6) See Anniversary stream, alternatively https://news.deadbydaylight.com/en/news/Prestige_Progression?utm_content=

    7) Could I just ask which maps? Cause off the top of my head I can only think of two pallet spots like this, But I agree, those two spots should get changed somehow.

    8) The thing with James wearing a dress is not a hack/mod, it's just a cosmetic glitch. Won't discuss further, just clearing a misconception. But yes, there is a hacker problem,

    9) This can be either connection issues or hacking, take your pick,

    10) Look 6)

  • @Milo said:

    1) Could I just ask, on what platform do you play?

    2) Yes... n't. Sometimes. From my experience, it depends on the time of day,

    3) You're not using his tentacle? Interesting,

    4) There are consequences, you get a time-out,

    5) Perhaps,

    6) See Anniversary stream, alternatively https://news.deadbydaylight.com/en/news/Prestige_Progression?utm_content=

    7) Could I just ask which maps? Cause off the top of my head I can only think of two pallet spots like this, But I agree, those two spots should get changed somehow.

    8) The thing with James wearing a dress is not a hack/mod, it's just a cosmetic glitch. Won't discuss further, just clearing a misconception. But yes, there is a hacker problem,

    9) This can be either connection issues or hacking, take your pick,

    10) Look 6)

    1) PS4

    7) A)The Game map.

    B) Raccoon City map.

    C) Badham Preschool

    D) Gas Heaven

    E) Lampkin Lane