Bug In Raccoon City with Nemesis

I'm pissed. I cannot MOVE! I just lost a level because of the BS design this killer has. Nemesis tentacle is a waste of mechanics. It's too darn thin and the vertical attack is too easy to miss. It is VERY unrewarding. I am so sick of this nonsense.

Why hasn't he been fixed yet? He is broken in comparison with other killers.

Comments

  • Nemesis needs his tentacle to be a HORIZONTAL attack just like The Plaque. His contamination should cause survivors to run slower like a zombie. Do something better than what it is.

  • @Ethromel said:

    Nemesis needs his tentacle to be a HORIZONTAL attack just like The Plaque. His contamination should cause survivors to run slower like a zombie. Do something better than what it is.

    I cant remember if its , you move ur camera to the side or ur Body but the tentacle does linger so you can use that to basically make the hitbox bigger

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2963541#Comment_2963541

    I cant remember if its , you move ur camera to the side or ur Body but the tentacle does linger so you can use that to basically make the hitbox bigger

    Thanks for the heads up. The truth is I would rather not have to compensate for poor design. I'm just saying.

  • In this session I'm referring to I couldn't even use the tentacle. It would NOT come out.

  • @Ethromel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2963574#Comment_2963574

    Thanks for the heads up. The truth is I would rather not have to compensate for poor design. I'm just saying.

    Nemesis is a pallet eater. and he can end chases quite quickly

    I would suggest not committing to a chase until you get to tier 2. (happens quickly usually)

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2963589#Comment_2963589

    Nemesis is a pallet eater. and he can end chases quite quickly

    I would suggest not committing to a chase until you get to tier 2. (happens quickly usually)

    Yeah, I'm aware of that. I main him. The problem is that I main him and he is honestly not as good as other killers. I play with everyone except 3 killers. After a few 3 to 4 hundred hrs on the game, I've had enough time to come to this conclusion in my opinion. Nevertheless, thanks for trying to help.

  • @Ethromel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2963592#Comment_2963592

    Yeah, I'm aware of that. I main him. The problem is that I main him and he is honestly not as good as other killers. I play with everyone except 3 killers. After a few 3 to 4 hundred hrs on the game, I've had enough time to come to this conclusion in my opinion. Nevertheless, thanks for trying to help.

    Oh, I didnt realize you mained him. But i still think he is Very balanced and a good A tier. i do agree i wish his zombies did a little more.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2963597#Comment_2963597

    Oh, I didnt realize you mained him. But i still think he is Very balanced and a good A tier. i do agree i wish his zombies did a little more.

    I respectfully can't agree that he is A tier by comparison to the plethora of other killer options. He needs too much work. He is lacking in many areas. Here's how you can tell. If a player has to replace most of his perks with those of others (although that is an option in this game) he is then not good in his default perk build. His contamination needs to be more relevant to the debuffing of the survivors. I genuinely still don't see the benefit in using the tentacle. I kill survivors better with just his fist, and that shouldn't be the case.