Any f13 tips?
Just got it and it is scary lol. I feel like it will be as fun as DBD while I am new to it, but when I play it I'm scared as crap lol.
Just got it and it is scary lol. I feel like it will be as fun as DBD while I am new to it, but when I play it I'm scared as crap lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The power roll is the survivors. don't be incredibly scared of Jason. (I think you can even kill Jason?)
Yes you can kill him. However it's very complex.
The best tip I can give you is don't kill the host.
LMAO