What's up with every anti dead hard user saying they run lithe
Like every survivor main I see who says dead hard is fine goes "It's a fine perk but I run lithe." idk its just so weird that ALL of them say that. Why is that?
Like every survivor main I see who says dead hard is fine goes "It's a fine perk but I run lithe." idk its just so weird that ALL of them say that. Why is that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because lithe is superior obviously
Lithe is more fun to use n opens up different ways of chaining loops. Plus, right now a lot of killers dont expect it...its good for throwin ppl off their gameplan
Because there are times where I used to hit the button and it wouldn’t dead hard. And I just like lithe more
Lithe is for people that don't have a problem with Exhaustion perks but recognize Dead Hard for the OP garbage that it is.
Lithe + Quick and Quiet ftw