That "Thirsty for Spirit bathwater" gave me this idea.
The poll is anonymous
omg Waitress Nurse is adorable.
I'm a sucker for juices, juice blends, and smoothies, so I'll pick that (maybe Goodboi drool, because Goodboi).
I am curious to know, though, what goes into the Legion Mixed Special lol
I like water. (:
Caleb's Snake Oil sounds amazing! I don't drink though. Dilemma!
A chocolate milk :3
Another option is lemonade with spearmint :3
edit: I totally didn't read any of the thing written in the menu lol
Caleb's Snake Oil indeed sounds interesting. I'd try that. Or some Ink. Hope it's no cheap hooch.
i'm so full from Cheap Cologne yum
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
omg Waitress Nurse is adorable.
I'm a sucker for juices, juice blends, and smoothies, so I'll pick that (maybe Goodboi drool, because Goodboi).
I am curious to know, though, what goes into the Legion Mixed Special lol
I like water. (:
Caleb's Snake Oil sounds amazing! I don't drink though. Dilemma!
A chocolate milk :3
Another option is lemonade with spearmint :3
edit: I totally didn't read any of the thing written in the menu lol
Caleb's Snake Oil indeed sounds interesting. I'd try that. Or some Ink. Hope it's no cheap hooch.
i'm so full from Cheap Cologne yum