Is rancor a problem?
I know getting moried with rancor can feel frustrating but you are warned before you’re exposed so you have time to prepare for endgame. For me personally it can make the endgame a little more exciting.
Tagged:
Dev
I know getting moried with rancor can feel frustrating but you are warned before you’re exposed so you have time to prepare for endgame. For me personally it can make the endgame a little more exciting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find it extremely annoying although it is satisfying when you out run a killer with rancor and escape I've gotten hate mail over that before
I dunno, is it a problem?
That indeed does sound satisfying.