Make daily Rituals fully replenish each day

the fact you have to wait a whole day to get 1 30k bp challenge is dump

Comments

  • it would be nice to see either 3 challenges a day, 1 challenge for each side a day (and have up to 3 separate challenges for each side) or just double the points of challenges 1 game worth of points per day doesn't soften the grind that much

  • I liked when they did those double point dailies for a while.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    it would be nice to see either 3 challenges a day, 1 challenge for each side a day (and have up to 3 separate challenges for each side) or just double the points of challenges 1 game worth of points per day doesn't soften the grind that much

    I would settle for that

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    I liked when they did those double point dailies for a while.

    Same, made them worth doing