Giving Away Games
The game has gotten so boring in the majority of games I play.
Killers are usually just standing around doing nothing and giving away games left and right. It makes for incredibly boring games sometimes.
I would like to see some features added that help discourage this. If killers don't take any offensive actions for a sustained amount of time, then the match should just end and NOBODY gets rewarded. There would have to be some details worked out for this in the event that some new players aren't able to land a hit on survivors at all.
A ready check would also be nice when starting a match. So many times I've come across an AFK killer, and we get down to 2 generators before he obliterates all four of us. Haha.
Hardly anyone uses add-ons anymore, and there are so many games being given away. Am I the only one noticing the increased window for boredom with this game?
Let me know your thoughts.
Comments
Punish AFK killers? Yes. Punish the survivors? Absolutely not. Why?
What? All I been getting is sweaty PC killers, I haven't seen an AFK killer in ages.
Hardly anyone uses add-ons..... What? Punish everyone for the actions of one?
Blame MMR for this situation, not the players. In any case, it's not a problem.