MAURICE NEEDS A PET PROMPT
Genuine Request
I think I made myself pretty clear in the title, but yes, we definitely need a pet prompt for Maurice added into the game, and yes I'm serious, He is such a popular character in the game, and while 2nd taunt does the job just fine, the little details like this really make the game a whole lot better. Just like when the bus driver meme led to Fortnite ACTUALLY including an ability to thank the bus driver. I'm sure you all agree, get this discussion to the devs please someone!
Thanks love you all <3
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
I want to pick up a rat on coldwind. i dont care if i get infected.
Let the killer pet him too
Funnily enough a long time ago (back before Father Campbell's Chapel got reworked), I always ran over to Maurice and spammed the "come here" emote to make it seem like I was petting him. But I would love an actual pet prompt for him, he's adorable.
"and while 2nd taunt does the job just fine" I mentioned this in the og post, but yet i agree 100%
I want to Mori the stupid horse.
:/
Death to this pawn of the Salubri.
Alright we get it man, you don't like the horse lol
He is not a good boi. He is a three eyed abomination!
Just imagine that walking mountain of a man called Nemesis taking a break to pet the horse xD
poor Maurice...
But… if there was a pet prompt i wouldn’t do anything else when on that map…
(no seriously.. I already waste so much time already using the two animations we have a as survs…)
THIS IS THE EXACT REASON I THOUGHT TO MAKE THIS FORUM POST LMAO