Are offerings going to be saved when you prestige like items and add-ons?
@ShadowIce said:Are offerings going to be saved when you prestige like items and add-ons?
@ShadowIce said:
They said all items add-ons and Offerings with transfer over once the new system is in place.
I can finally not worry about losing event items
@IlliterateGenocide said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/324541/new-prestigeThey said all items add-ons and Offerings with transfer over once the new system is in place.I can finally not worry about losing event items
@IlliterateGenocide said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/324541/new-prestige
Oh ok sorry i didn't see the offering part but thanks for the answer
I believe they also said we keep our perks too.
@Nathan13 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2961536#Comment_2961536I believe they also said we keep our perks too.
@Nathan13 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2961536#Comment_2961536
Yes thats probs the best part and i left it out lol
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said all items add-ons and Offerings with transfer over once the new system is in place.
I can finally not worry about losing event items
Oh ok sorry i didn't see the offering part but thanks for the answer
I believe they also said we keep our perks too.
Yes thats probs the best part and i left it out lol