What Detective Comics skins would you want?
If Detective Comics came to DBD in the form of skins which characters would you put on which killers? For me:
Doctor: Scarecrow
Trickster: Joker
Clown: Professor Pyg
If Detective Comics came to DBD in the form of skins which characters would you put on which killers? For me:
Doctor: Scarecrow
Trickster: Joker
Clown: Professor Pyg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oni - The Penguin
Honestly, I think Scarecrow would make for a good killer in his own right, not just a skin.
Oni: Atrocitus
Trickster: Jared Leto's Joker (Yes, I know the first Suicide Squad movie is bad, but they are just too similar to ignore)
Spirit: Silver Banshee
Plague: Bleez
Clown: Professor Pyg (who would fit perfectly in this game, by the way)
Legion: Anarky
Deathslinger: Jonah Hex
Twins: The Ventriloquist (Viktor would be the dummy, Scarface)
Doctor: Doctor Sivana
Nemesis: Swamp Thing
Trapper: Bane
Trickster: Riddler
Clown: The Penguin
Wraith: Scarecrow
Yeah I want some comic book characters to be added. Me personally I want Pyg mostly with Scarecrow right behind him. People for some reason say that it's probably not gonna happen because they're Batman villains.
Can survivors get superhero halloween costumes too.
Dwight: Robin
David: Batman
Jake: Nightwing
Felix: Constintine
Jane: Wonder Woman
Kate: Supergirl
I would love to see Dwight in just the laziest, most ill-fitting Superman suit of all time