What is your preferred kind of match?

or, really, your preferred mindset for the players to share.

Comments

  • A win feels more like I've earned it if my build's unique.

    also, it's nice not having to sweat a ton.

    This is what hits the sweet spot for me as something challenging and rewarding without needing to play like my life depends on it.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    A win feels more like I've earned it if my build's unique.

    also, it's nice not having to sweat a ton.

    This is what hits the sweet spot for me as something challenging and rewarding without needing to play like my life depends on it.

    Currently with the killer on the PTB. I bring a build that compliments their power. No slowdowns and I still do very well against the good survivors. Occasional swfs, too! :> Legion... that's a whole different story.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    All survivors dead in 3 minutes or less

    so, full sweat from both sides?

    that would mean the other side would have 3 bnp, boons up, swat team communication, 4 DH, Borrowed time Body blocking, perfect 59s DS baiting, etc.

  • I just try and make some juicy plays. I'm not too worried about the survivors slamming gens, if the survivors want to go next what can I do y'know?

  • I'm in it for the fun! dying isnt a big deal. i play games to chill with friends and enjoy my off time!

  • A sweaty match. BUT being a good sportsman. Like not face camping, not just slugging all 4. Like actually running away from the hook to find people, or using perks well on gens. Just running back and forth and trying to dodge is really fun.