Will the same reward be given for the characters that are P3 and the ones with many perks?
I don’t really want to prestige my main, but the reward may be worth it. (Especially if it was a cosmetic like legacy)
I don’t really want to prestige my main, but the reward may be worth it. (Especially if it was a cosmetic like legacy)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mandy mentioned in another thread that the “distinct P3 reward” requires reaching P3 before that update goes live, so no, they’re not the same.
She didn’t say what the reward was but she did say it’s not a charm or cosmetic.
I've read it won't be cosmetic.
I'm curious if P3 characters with all perks would be P6 or something after the update.
It's not a charm or cosmetic.
Source: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2958357/#Comment_2958357
🦆🦂