Event cosmetics - love the designs! + 1 suggestion to include everyone in the future

Hello!

I love love LOVE the anniversary masks! They're absolutely my vibe and I'm looking forward to unlocking them all! I also understand the very clear desire to offer sophisticated, well-designed and memorable event cosmetics while also recognizing that the cast of unlicensed killers and survivors has become quite large and is likely going to continue growing! It's already at a point where designing unique cosmetics for everyone for each event is not sustainable, and I understand that!

BUT - an idea to consider: what if, for future updates, a few of the hand-picked characters get their fancy, unique, thematic cosmetic while the rest get a generic, simpler, identical item. It'd make sure nobody gets left out and would (hopefully!) not represent too extreme of an additional workload.

Comments

  • @Mozic said:

    Hello!

    I love love LOVE the anniversary masks! They're absolutely my vibe and I'm looking forward to unlocking them all! I also understand the very clear desire to offer sophisticated, well-designed and memorable event cosmetics while also recognizing that the cast of unlicensed killers and survivors has become quite large and is likely going to continue growing! It's already at a point where designing unique cosmetics for everyone for each event is not sustainable, and I understand that!

    BUT - an idea to consider: what if, for future updates, a few of the hand-picked characters get their fancy, unique, thematic cosmetic while the rest get a generic, simpler, identical item. It'd make sure nobody gets left out and would (hopefully!) not represent too extreme of an additional workload.

    That is a good idea. Sure some would feel like there main only gets scrabs but hey better then nothing