Dev please confirm?

So with the P3 “reward” we may be getting, will P3 Demogorgan, Nancy & Steve’s be receiving stuff too?

Comments

  • Mandy has already mentioned in other posts that the distinct reward will not be cosmetic related. So presumably yes, we will be getting rewards for everyone.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    Mandy has already mentioned in other posts that the distinct reward will not be cosmetic related. So presumably yes, we will be getting rewards for everyone.

    Really? I wonder how it can be unique, but not cosmetic.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2958442#Comment_2958442

    Really? I wonder how it can be unique, but not cosmetic.

    Some people have speculated it's either a special border around them in the pick menu or something to do with what others can see in the lobby menus. I honestly have no idea if it's not a cosmetic or charm. I'm kinda hoping that it's whatever the unique thing is and then maybe a bonus in bp/shards.