Question about Prestige rework
I'm not sure if this was asked but is there a reward for prestiging past level 3? Do you get bloody cosmetics of other clothes or shards or something?
I'm not sure if this was asked but is there a reward for prestiging past level 3? Do you get bloody cosmetics of other clothes or shards or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don't know yet but yeah there is gonna be rewards for people who already p3'ed characters. We don't know what are rewards
Oh i misunderstood edit: There will not cap for prestige and unique title for those survivors, killers who prestiged more than 3. More rewards? We dont know yet
No no like what do you get for going PAST P3?
I edited my message, i misunderstood first.
So, with all perks, addons etc remaining, what do we need to keep grinding past p3?
All characters P69
So no real rewards?