Is there a compensation for..

the people who got everyone or atleast almost everyone to P3 LV 50 before thegrind reduction?



I just hit P3 with everyone and ofc now they announce this.


Its the same for Hunt Showdown btw, i just almost hit P100 there and now they announced they do something about it too..



WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!

Comments

  • "If you've already reached Prestige 3 on a character, your dedication will be rewarded. Each character currently P3 will receive an exclusive, unique reward- more details to come soon."

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/323983/i-watched-the-6th-anniversary-stream-so-even-if-youre-sick-of-these-posts-you-still-dont-have-to/p1

  • Yes, you get Prestige levels beyond 3 supposedly and a distinct reward.

    Read it here:

    Six years, we’ve been in The Fog. It’s surreal to reflect on those early days, where the playable characters totalled to four Survivors and three Killers. Considering the size of today’s roster – which has officially welcomed newcomers The Dredge and Haddie Kaur – it might be hard to imagine a time where the perk pool wasn’t quite so deep.

    Maybe its a Charm, wont you love that?

  • EB88627F-349A-44AB-B03A-E64131AB27C9.jpeg

    Looks like there will be rewards of some kind.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    "If you've already reached Prestige 3 on a character, your dedication will be rewarded. Each character currently P3 will receive an exclusive, unique reward- more details to come soon."

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/323983/i-watched-the-6th-anniversary-stream-so-even-if-youre-sick-of-these-posts-you-still-dont-have-to/p1

    Exclusive, unique reward.

    Exclusive, unique reward? Why does this grind nerfing announcement make me want to grind way much more now?

    I really hope its a cosmetic not mich unlike legacy, and not just some weird charm.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957843#Comment_2957843

    Exclusive, unique reward.

    Exclusive, unique reward? Why does this grind nerfing announcement make me want to grind way much more now?

    I really hope its a cosmetic not mich unlike legacy, and not just some weird charm.

    I mean if we're being honest the exact word is "distinct" but that connotes to exclusive and unique in my brain lmao

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957843#Comment_2957843

    Exclusive, unique reward.

    Exclusive, unique reward? Why does this grind nerfing announcement make me want to grind way much more now?

    I really hope its a cosmetic not mich unlike legacy, and not just some weird charm.

    My guess would be that it’s something to do with the ‘crests’ they mentioned elsewhere. Those won’t interfere with licensed characters that would present problems with cosmetics/charms.

  • @Ruma said:

    the people who got everyone or atleast almost everyone to P3 LV 50 before thegrind reduction?

    I just hit P3 with everyone and ofc now they announce this.

    Its the same for Hunt Showdown btw, i just almost hit P100 there and now they announced they do something about it too..

    WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!

    Its retroactive in terms of giving perks, but theres a special reward for prestiged characters