Disconnection Ban
The introduction of the disconnection ban has increased the health of the game massively. However, every 15-20 games for some reason my game freezes and then the end game screen appears. It says that the killer has disconnected and my player has an escape sign next to it. However, when I return back to the loading screen I have a disconnection ban. This would not bother me if it was maybe max an hour. However, the bans have stacked up to 24 hours. It's ridiculous that I'm given a penalty when I don't even disconnect . Will this always be the case or will the DC penalty change or be fixed to actually work? It's not on my side because my internet in always connected through ethernet and does not stop working with other games, and I have a high end PC.
Comments
It's a problem on your end so you have the responsibility to sort it out. Just remember every time you 'DC' 4 other people waste the next 10-15 mins of their lives.