About reworking / nerfing Corrupt Intervention & BBQ

I think for example someone like a Trapper NEEDS this perk for his horrible early game, wasting his time collecting and putting down a traps. Someone also like a Shape or Hag might suffer because of their weak early game.

BBQ is not OP, has many counters and it's BP bonus is what is the most appealing about this perk. Nerfing it / Reworking it when it's allready not S tier perk imo makes me scared. It's a good balanced perk.

Comments

  • My guess is that CI will become base kit but on a much shorter CD, like 20-30s and that the perk itself will be nerfed to be weaker, like 60s or something, that's just a guess though. BBQ though I mean, that perk is run for the BPs so if they make THAT basekit then that would actually be awesome, reason to use it but don't feel forced to in order for BPs. Guess we'll see in time, I'm not getting my hopes up though because BHVR's track record is kind of #########.