Was the grind addressed at all?
I didn’t get to watch the stream today, and I’ve been trying to read summaries of the announced changes. Did they talk about possible changes to the grind (like making it less awful) at all?
I didn’t get to watch the stream today, and I’ve been trying to read summaries of the announced changes. Did they talk about possible changes to the grind (like making it less awful) at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see how?
With the current system after unlocking a perk you have pray to rngezus to get it in your bloodweb. In this version 50 bloodwebs maximum and you can use the tier 1 on every character. That's including the 30-40 you needed to unlock it in the first place. And the bloodweb favors perks that you already have so getting the higher tiers will be easier too
The way it largely removes the randomness greatly helps those that are only looking for specific things.
If you get to the point where there isn't a big difference between the current and the new version then you didn't really have a grind that needed to be fixed.
There still needs to be some progression system to the game