New Mori System - What If
What if the survivor is the last survivor in the game.
you hit them in the exit gate area just before they can touch the exit.
Will that mori them
I hope not.
What if the survivor is the last survivor in the game.
you hit them in the exit gate area just before they can touch the exit.
Will that mori them
I hope not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If so, I think that would be kind of unfair.
The Mori should be a choice as it is now when you down someone. What if you need to complete a hook challenge? I've always believed that the Mori system should be earned.
Yeah i think they should rethink the. "Automatically does the mori animation" you shouldnt be able to throw a hatchet and mori a survivor. you should still have to go up and mori
Helps with challenges, and Adepts.