What exactly is happening to moris?
I've heard multiple explanations and it still seems to be in the weeds.
I've heard multiple explanations and it still seems to be in the weeds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They haven’t said what exactly happens to them but they will get new effects that will be revealed closer to when it actually will be released
I thought they were just getting rid of them, last survivor gets insta mori. a shame since alot of them are quite cool
NOTHING has be stated about what is happening to Moris. The stream announcement/post is very misleading.
What IS happening is a change to the END GAME.
In the END GAME, the last survivor dies to a mori animation, once all the others are dead/escaped, and they go down.
The actual Mori items are having SOMETHING done to them, but nothing was actually said about what.
I would've rather them get rid of the offerings, but give the option to Mori survivors who are on death hook at any time. A lot of matches don't get down to where there's just one survivor alone at the end of the match. I'd like to see the Moris more, not less.