Anniversary Cakes

I watched the anniversary stream, and am wondering if we will be getting our beloved stackable cakes.

thoughts?

Comments

  • If there aren't anniversary items in bloodwebs, it'll be the same as the winter event: people will play exactly as many games as it takes to get the costumes, then they'll quit again.

    One certainly HOPES they're not blind to the reason WHY the anniversary is such a draw.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think there's a considerable possibility that we will not. The grind is getting significantly reduced in summer 2022, which probably means 6.1.0. At that point, the amount of bloodpoints people will actually need will also be significantly less. So i think if they did cakes this year the grind could be completely killed by the time the progression overhaul comes out.

    that sounds reasonable. They are doing a bloodhunt weekend around the anniversary event so it is my hope its double bloodpoints. Once the prestige system is in effect im sure bloodpoints wont be as sought after. Im still in the grind grind grind mindset sadly even with nearly 600million earned.

  • It would be a major disappointment for many to not have anniversary cakes. Me included! And I hope they fix the spawn on prestige survivors this year! The last two years have been awful. Did 50 bloodwebs on a prestiged survivor, got 12 cakes, maybe 2 anniversary flash lights, 2 med kits and 1 toolbox. Did 50 bloodwebs on a killer (prestiged or not) and got 50+ cakes. The math simply doesn't add up!

  • The did show a charm of a cupcake, which I think is what the mobile game got during their anniversary? So that's kind of what I'm expecting as the offering.

  • @CotJocky said:

    It would be a major disappointment for many to not have anniversary cakes. Me included! And I hope they fix the spawn on prestige survivors this year! The last two years have been awful. Did 50 bloodwebs on a prestiged survivor, got 12 cakes, maybe 2 anniversary flash lights, 2 med kits and 1 toolbox. Did 50 bloodwebs on a killer (prestiged or not) and got 50+ cakes. The math simply doesn't add up!

    i never noticed a difference in prestige spawn, but it makes sense. Prestige has higher chance of purple items etc. I hope we are showered in anniversary cakes XD

  • @Dacrenon said:

    The did show a charm of a cupcake, which I think is what the mobile game got during their anniversary? So that's kind of what I'm expecting as the offering.

    That might just indicate dead by daylights birthday though