Quick question about reporting
So, I'm about to submit a ticket to report a speedhacking Claudette.
Problem being, the uploader won't have it because "the upload took too long, connection was lost". The upload is then cancelled entirely as it nears completion.
Is it because of the file size? 'Cause if it is, I have no idea how to reduce that. I don't know how to cut out the irrelevant footage, nor do I know if I even have the applications to do that in the first place.
Any tips from avid cheater reporters?
Comments
Yeah it’s because of the file size.
it’s advised to upload the video on another platform like YouTube (eg as unlisted Video so it’s only available via link) and and then add the link to the report description!
Thing is, I've had this before with just pictures as well.
What's even the point of the uploader if it times out like that?
Thanks for the very quick response, though.
its not just the uploader. The whole report system is way too tedious and needs a complete rework imo.
Well, that we know already.
Thanks again, though.
I guess the mods can close this as well.