RPD Changes
Please keep the original RPD in the game. The way they talked about it sounded like the layout would be completely different which at that point just remove the map entirely before you piss off a bunch of people. Keep the original version but have it randomized where certain parts are blocked off and the spots are randomly chosen obviously. The map is 100% overhated. If I can do well and have fun on that map everyone says it god awful then you can to if you try and not quit and give up. The DBD community knows a lot about not giving up as well as giving up. Just try it before we get something like Freddy. Something a lot of people were excited for at first but these days people really miss old Freddy since the new one is just.... Boring. Now all I ask is at minimum keep the original RPD in custom matches though please.
Comments
Yeah. The original map is just fine, but it's WAY too big. It just needed to be divided into two, either east/west or 1st/2nd floor. You don't need to gut the whole thing.
Yeah that's what I'm scared of. I won't mind it as long as the original version stays in some way. Maybe still in public !at he's as 1 of the many variations but this time like I said with a specific area cut off at random.