Very disappointed with DBD dating sim
I don’t see Clown on there
I don’t see Clown on there
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm disappointed aswell, Artist is missing
Reality is what you make it
Mabye there will be a bonus character.
Personally would of liked to see Charlotte with and overprotective victor as a antagonist.
I just want to have some fun time with Doctor
WAIT HE'S NOT IN THERE?!
I NEED TO CANCEL MY LOTION ORDER ASAP
finding this really funny
No way that’s real? Lmao!
Mommy Huntress is still there ;)
I don't want lotion for Huntress
NO DREDGE? KINDA HOT!!
Just you wait, people are absolutely gonna make mods with every single killer
No Joey, automatically 0/10 game. Unbelievable.