Grim matsuri outfits for iridescent shards

I’m the only one out of my friends with enough iridescent shards to buy anything (24,000) and that’s because I was planning on using them for the next chapter. Now before anyone says I’m being cheap or whatever, keep I mind I’ve boughten all licensed killers and survivors as I support the game and don’t care about 30 some dollars for awesome content when call of duty charges 15 for recycled trash. I rlly just don’t understand the purpose of this sale, it’s too short for anyone with 0 shards to buy anything. Anyways what’s ur guys thoughts (I might just buy the pink nea head and huntress head and save my other 10,000 for the killer)

Comments

  • They usually do this so that you spend your shards before the new chapter comes out. It's also nice to be able to obtain them with in game currency, but I agree that it's irking to have to choose XD. I got the Claudette hair and I still want the Meg one, but then I would be out of shards for the new characters. :unamused: One thing to consider is that the new characters will always be available for shards, but the cosmetics won't.

  • Yeah, I bought the huntress head and body, as well as neas head. Just gonna buy the new chapter with cash to get the extra chapter outfits. From now on though I might save my shards cause the hallowed blight collection might go on sale for iridescent shards too