What to do when you get a game ban?
(Sorry for bad English) Got game ban nothing.I downloaded Fiddler and dbd mod (to shoot an interesting video with a free camera), added a folder with programs to the dbd folder and after 1 day a ban arrived. What should I do?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
not modding the game might be good idea
i have to laugh um
Any change in the game's files can result in a ban without notice.
You can open a new account and start over, and do not do the same mistake again.
We do not discuss bans on the forums.
Get banned in game.
Come to forums to post about in-game ban.
Get banned from forums.
Working as planned
At least its not 'my brother downloaded'.
"I swear I didn't do anything wrong, I just modded the game"
We don't discuss bans on the Forums.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system
Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us