Rin-chan... Why?

I recently unlocked The Spirit. Even though I still suck at her, and still getting used to her, I feel really hooked by her. I dont even feel frustrated if everyone escapes. She is probably the first killer I never once felt frustrated to play as.

So, yes. Not sure what it is. Her mindgames (pulling people from pallets as they vault towards you is such an amazing feeling). Her phasing, allowing strong map coverage. Or phasing towards a generator and pulling them instantly (havent used Prayer Beads yet, but I cant wait). Definitely my favourite killer.

Comments

  • Hooked by her eh? Nice way to put it :) 
  • Yeah she's probly my favorite next to huntress atm. I love how all her add ons are pretty good.

  • I think she is the most aesthetically pleasing from a creative standpoint. I also really enjoy playing against Killers who have the ability to "jump scare" you during a match so she goes up there with Myers and Wraith for potentially fun games.

  • Oh yeah the spirit is awesome she's the only killer I can have fun with even if everyone escapes. The feeling of pulling people off gen's or totems the mind games that you can do it's just a blast playing her. She is definitely my fav. :)