I suggest House of the Dead's THE MAGICIAN for Chapter or Legendary Skin
Why? House of the Dead is a hit on-rails video arcade cabinet shooter from (1996) when I was a kid, you would waste many quarters playing, shooting zombies and cool bosses with your friends. I believe it would have a great home within the gallery BHVR has created. So let me tell you what I would LOVE to see.
[THE MAGICIAN]
Welcome, my AMS friends. Type-0, codenamed "Magician" (魔術師, Majutsu-shi?), was a male, synthetic humanoid creature with pyrokinetic and levitational powers. He is a recurring boss throughout the mainline House of the Dead series, debuting in the 1996 video game The House of the Dead. Originally created by Dr. Curien, Magician appeared in three biological engineering-related incidents, being destroyed each time by members of the AMS government agency. He boasted intelligence, fast and deceptive m
The Magician was a levitating humanoid creature with pyrokinesis abilities, serving as the last boss of the first game and henchman of the boss of the 2nd game. His attack pattern is zooming around you, shooting fireballs and jumping in to hit you in melee with fire stuff on his hand. Image below is from the House of the Dead Remake.
Pretty boy isnt he?
Back in ye olden times, Graphics never looked THAT good. Here is his intro and fight as it looked like back then:
https://youtu.be/y0RCXNAK_WQ?t=252But perhaps, you prefer the Remake version? here you go:
https://youtu.be/Qyn_QQkYEeE?t=409Here he is again in House of the Dead 2.
https://youtu.be/lVs9zAuaajU?t=481I like the slimy tendril look. Cool boss. Don't forget the banger boss fight theme!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cVEAy20PI4The Magicians Attack patterns:
Melee
Ranged:
Super-fire Mori?!?
As a Chapter this guy would make a GREAT KILLER, he could basically be a levitating flamethrower, a teleporting ranged killer, setting survivors on fire. I would love that, but a Power would be up to BHVR to design.
But I saw straight away that, a Killer with short range blink powers, is something we have seen before already, so maybe The Magician would be great Legendary Nurse skin? I mean he basically have the Spirit's animation flickering while blinking. It could be possible?
But that's what I do, I suggest this guy as Killer or Legendary Nurse Skin.
Thanks for reading my suggestion, I have prepared a factsheet for all the most important things:
What are you waiting for BHVR? Its destiny!


Comments