Highest Devotion?
Hey community,
Since the current tome is devotion (Tome11) and the developers have mentioned some time ago last year that they are working on a reduction in grind, I am wondering what the highest devotion anyone has achieved is?
Anyone have any thoughts on what they may implement and/or if the tome name is somehow a hint towards what they plan on doing? Maybe I'm putting to much thought into it.
im mainly wondering what the highest devotion seen so far is, someone on reddit claimed 73 was highest they saw, post was two years ago so if they are telling the truth i am almost certain the person would have been hacking to achieve that devotion. Highest I believe i have seen is devotion 33.
Comments
Penzi is dev 62 (I think) and that's the highest I've saw.
they must have been playing since devotion started I am guessing?
62?! Do they play dbd for living?
to be fully honest I don't know how he does it.
If I recall correctly he also has another account that's devotion 5 ish.
that is insane, especially if the 200 - 400 hours per devotion is accurate.
Like who is he? I've never heard of him before. If he's not a popular streamer then I have no idea how he can play this game for that long lol
Oh he streams as Penzitv on twitch and has a stupid amount of hours. He's just a normal chill dude. Sometimes a bit toccy.
I sound like I'm promoting here oh well.