Random thing

Temple of purgation.

No hook offerings.

6 hooks in total (Not counting basement).

On one of the biggest maps. I literally couldn't hook a guy who run into the corner with Agitation on and noone saboing.This shouldn't even be possible. No wonder survivor q is long :). Every time I try to come back, game immediately reminds me why I left for SoT, HotS and Warframe.

Comments

  • Temple of Purgation... is there a map offering for that one? Asking for a friend.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    Temple of Purgation... is there a map offering for that one? Asking for a friend.

    Temple of Purgation is one of 2 Red Forest maps, both of them suck for most of the killers

  • The map offering that has a tiger lookin face on it while take you to Red Forest.

    50/50 chance on whether you get the Temple or Mother's Dwelling.