I'd also love some more cosmetics for Jeff. I love the current selection he has, but honestly, I just love and want more cosmetics for everyone, but Jeff especially lol
A lot of his cosmetics are super grungy. I know it goes with his aesthetic overall, but I'd love to see some more fun skins.
People have pool party skins and such, Nea has tons of artsy stuff - even Jane has some good artsy and spring outfits! Jeff deserves a bit of love too!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagine a cursed shaved Jeff, like they did with Jonah xD
I'd also love some more cosmetics for Jeff. I love the current selection he has, but honestly, I just love and want more cosmetics for everyone, but Jeff especially lol
I don't know that it'd be cursed, Jeff might be quite handsome without a beard...with that being said, now I'm curious to know!
There is one in this rift but I agree, he needs more cosmetics.
I know Jeff has his style, but he should expand his style now. The same goes for Yui.
Give him some Canadian colors - Lumberjack Jeff and Canadian Mounted Police Jeff. Moosehead Jeff.
He's got a new outfit in the current Rift Pass. Comes with a nice hat.
A lot of his cosmetics are super grungy. I know it goes with his aesthetic overall, but I'd love to see some more fun skins.
People have pool party skins and such, Nea has tons of artsy stuff - even Jane has some good artsy and spring outfits! Jeff deserves a bit of love too!
This is a unique one fore sure but horrible except for the pants.
As a Jeff Main, I support this. But not only more cosmetics, more divers ones. All he has is basically a leather jacket +jeans.