Newest tome archive bug?
Exposed Target for killer might be bugged?
It says I need to down 4 survivors with my weapon whilst they are exposed.
Just had a game as Mikey and got about 4-5 downs when in T3 but no progress on the Archive.
From reading it I am pretty sure I should of got progress.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Tier III on Michael is currently not properly counting toward exposed challenges on the Rift.
I got it on Ghostface today, but I've heard of other players having this issue as well. The problem seems to be with Myers in particular, but Exposed perks on any other killer should work, as do other killer powers that inflict Exposed. You don't have to do it all in one trial, so you don't necessarily need a power Exposer like Myers to get this one done.
Hey there Gorik!
When you want to report a potential bug or issue, go ahead over to the Bug Report section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.