I'm forced to dc because of this glitch
I'm forced to dc because of Nemesis's tentacle glitch taking the tentacle out at least once your screwed your not going to catch up to any survivor so they need to disable Nemesis until this glitch is fixed.
I'm forced to dc because of Nemesis's tentacle glitch taking the tentacle out at least once your screwed your not going to catch up to any survivor so they need to disable Nemesis until this glitch is fixed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what do you mean? like the tentacle is permanently out?
No it doesn't come out at all but your movement speed acts like it is and will keep going down the more you try using it to the point you can't move at all.
woah
Someone else made a bug report for this few weeks ago: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321725/nemesis-bug