Anti-Legion build

No mither
resilience
dead hard
hope

Comments

  • Anti Survivor Build:

    Be good.

  • Legion is gonna commit not feel good when I run that.

  • Why counter a killer that not many gonna play? :D

  • SenzuDuck said:

    Anti Survivor Build:

    Be good.

    The Legion is meh... I watched both perspectives and survivors are destroying him. I'll keep watching before I say anything through but I'm confident that he is weak.
  • I say always run premonition. WHY? You have 36 Meter coverage and his killer radius requires 2 perks to trump. Played over 20 games verse the LEgion and never died to him because I always know when he is near by... knowing when and where they are gives you a tactical advantage. And as a rank 1 survivor, these high rank killers, its good to have that awareness. Better to be safe than sorry. And these legion players are good. all the people I saw dying to legion didn't have Premonition or Alert.

  • Anti-Legion build: Playing Survivor.

  • @HellDescent said:
    No mither
    resilience
    dead hard
    hope

    Walks up close instead of using feral frenzy