Collision should be removed after 20 seconds to prevent griefing/holding the match hostage

For both killers and survivors

Comments

  • After playing for over 1,500 hours I can count on one hand how many times this would have effected me, and I can't even remember if it's that many.

    It would, however, be easily exploited and potentially ruin the game.

  • @Valik said:

    After playing for over 1,500 hours I can count on one hand how many times this would have effected me, and I can't even remember if it's that many.

    It would, however, be easily exploited and potentially ruin the game.

    I think the idea he’s saying is if a player is afk too long they should lose collision. I don’t see how that would be exploited provided a killer can still hit an afk survivor.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2950922#Comment_2950922

    I think the idea he’s saying is if a player is afk too long they should lose collision. I don’t see how that would be exploited provided a killer can still hit an afk survivor.

    I mean when a killer or survivor intentionally body blocks a person preventing them from doing anything at all

  • If it's after individuals have remained without input for over 30-60 seconds, I can see that.

  • @Tsukah said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2950969#Comment_2950969

    I mean when a killer or survivor intentionally body blocks a person preventing them from doing anything at all

    Right, and if they lose collision while afk like that then the person they're blocking can eventually get out of that spot.