I commission someone drawing this.
But the most evil thing, I commissioned a YuiNea artist (BlueNea) drawing YuiRin art : D
(Since this is not my art, I dont know if I can post here)
Yui's outfit by my design.
But the most evil thing, I commissioned a YuiNea artist (BlueNea) drawing YuiRin art : D
(Since this is not my art, I dont know if I can post here)
Yui's outfit by my design.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I saw the title, I thought you were going to ask for someone to draw something for you and had your user name all ready to tag (I'm on mobile so it doesn't say who the OP is)!