PC Left For Dead Acheivement Did Not Activate
PC, Yamoaka Estate, I was playing Jonathon Byers (skin for Steve Harrington) with WGLF, DS, UB, and Overcome. The Killer was a GhostFace
1: At two survivors left both on death hook I had made it to a generator
2: The other survivor got caught and got put on the hook when I was at 90% progress
3: I continued working on the generator while the other survivor when through the death process. About five seconds after the sound had terminated the generator activated.
4: Aware of the potential for Left For Dead, I hid in a locker for about twenty seconds.
5: I then went to the exit gate. While opening the gate, the killer found and closed the hatch. I continued opening the gate
6: The gate opened. I went through. Although the gen had activated while I was the last survivor and the second last had finished the death sequence a few seconds earlier, I did not receive the acheivement.
DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight.zipPlease let me know if you need any other information. Thank you.
Comments
Has anyone taken a look at this yet?