6 Perks Away From Getting All Perks On One Killer - Bloodpoint Problem
Not all perks Tier 3.
Simply unlocking all Killer perks on one Killer. Only had 6 left to find before Rank Reset.
It cost the entire 2 Million BP received from Rank Reset to ALMOST get the 6 perks. I was 2 nodes from getting the last yellow perk when I reached below 3k BP.
Before rank reset I was just grinding away matches till I reached 1m and then put the whole 1m into Killer Prioritizing Yellow - Purple - Green. I'll worry about getting tier 3 all perks after all my killers have all the perks.
I just didn't realize the absolute ridiculousness trying to unlock all the perks. It felt long, but I didn't realize how much BP was poured into one character till a whole monthly reward was poured into a character at once for almost only 6 perks. I really should of paid attention to just how much 1m's I dumped into a single character over the course of one month.
Bit of background;
- I leveled all my Killers to P3 Level 50
- I am unlocking all the Killer perks on all the Killers
Comments
Hopefully we get extremely generous compensation for all the BP we dumped into the current grind.
Faster bloodweb would be nice.
Pull the blood and spread it through the addons + perk you want instead of holding each one of them.
2 perks in the inner circle of the web would be great, too.