PlayStation 4- Flashlight doesn’t work.

I’m a PlayStation player and when I bring my flashlights from my inventory it bugs out and it aims down and takes my full charge or when I run and try to use it it aims up and uses my charge and I try to stop it but it gets stuck in that animation but when I use flashlights from chest it works fine we’ll sometimes the other times it does the same thing.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yeah the same thing happened to me it breaks your arm while trying to move while using it, and when you use the purple one with addons the beam is stuck to the bottom right

  • i stoped bringing flashlights because of it and I really like to bring flashlight and it’s not just for me I’ll bring flashlights and I give them to my friends and it does the same thing for them @Blue_456

  • happens the same to me, and toolbox doen'st work