Dead hard bug on PS4, when I use it when I saw the killer dead hard doesn't work
When the killer use is hit the hit pass bit I use dead hard in same time before the hit like all streamer, and it's not just that, the streamer when the play killer the hit pass everytime same if it's like they miss the hit but on PS4 you really need to be more close and really touch the survivor for the hit pass, it's so unfair, spirit she is very very too slow, she like more slow on PS4 than pc but I think it's because fps,
Why on PS4 you can't turn the game in high quality? (Like the PC game) when I put a streamer pc on my tv the game is so better graphics. Thank you
Comments
This post circumcised my eyes
I'm french, when I use translator that doesn't want written what i wrote in french so i tried with my English language so sorry for you, but if you understand it's ok :)
PS4 can be very laggy for DH, try dead harding a bit earlier + any other measures to increase FPS.
Personally, I found restarting my application every 2 hours or so and running the clear reagent offering to reduce mist helped a lot.
Also, certain killer outfits can reduce your FPS, mainly outfits that have a lot of dripping effects (such as blighted outfits). So look out for that.