TUTORIAL ON HOW TO ENTER DBD IN REAL LIFE BY/VIA/THROUGH THE DREAM WORLD:
Before you go to bed, you read this:
The Entity is a non-playable Character in Dead by Daylight . The Entity is an almighty malevolent being, travelling through the cosmos and slowly consuming worlds. It creates the nightmarish Realms of the Trial Grounds to trap its victims, Survivors and Killers in an endless cycle of Trials, with the intent of feeding on its victims' strongest emotions, allowing it to grow in power and slowly consume another world. The Observer describes it as one of the "Original Ones", also known as an "Ancien
, then you listen to this with earphones:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQns6nvlJvUand this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTY8ov5s2oand keep listening to them in cycle and fall asleep with them.
Comments
I don't know if I should have posted this in the tutorials/guide section or not.
Trapper better be there...
Only if shirtless.
You know it.
I mean, it that's one way to meet Chris Redfield, I'll do it ๐