Have Any of You Ever Been in A Youtube Video?

I've always wondered how it would feel to have your matches posted by someone. What was it like when you saw it? Were you a survivor or killer, and how did the match turn out/feel to play?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Well, I played in BoTB and had an awful game in front of 10k viewers. So that sucked.

    I'm sure you did better than some of the teams in that tournament

    It felt like a quarter of the teams either weren't supposed to be there or were just there to pad the numbers


    Also lol remember Camaraderie bug, that was a hilarious moment

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2950073#Comment_2950073

    I'm sure you did better than some of the teams in that tournament

    It felt like a quarter of the teams either weren't supposed to be there or were just there to pad the numbers

    Also lol remember Camaraderie bug, that was a hilarious moment

    There were a lot of things that affected performance for every team in that one. They let people who weren't really involved in comp run a lot of the behind the scenes stuff. And a lot of the best teams at the time weren't allowed to participate because of ping.

    The weirdest thing was super early check in times. Teams had to be in a lobby 30+ minutes before the scheduled match time. So imagine sitting in a dark room and then suddenly being told "GO NOW" without a warm up.

  • Closest I ever got was me editing for the first time with Adobe Premiere.

    The best part is all the views the video has on YT are me proudly going back to take a look at it in all of its clunky badness.

  • Perhaps? I was once just chasing this guy refusing to down him because I was only interested in chase time and wanted the game to end relatively fast. After that, he started messaging me about how it was free content. He didn't have TTV in his name, so maybe it was a YouTube video? No clue.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2949977#Comment_2949977

    KaiZ - amazing community. Amazing connection with his community, and legitimately cracked at most of the killers. And my personal inspiration for streaming myself.

    Ralph - Probably my personal favorite when I need to laugh. He's just a funny and wholesome person. Never acts like he's better then anyone else. Just because he's mr strimir. Legit one of the best huntresses.

    Tokki - bubbly and fun. Love watching her. Just not one of the better players at the game. Which is ok

    GTVel - I watch him when I want to see rediculous Billy plays. And he's very good at other killers when he does play something other then Billy.

    never heared of any of them haha but I will check in at some thanks for that

  • Probably, but who knows, tbh I don't really pay much attention to who my opponents/teammates are.

    I wouldn't be surprised if I were on one of those "baby killers getting 360'd" compilations during my early days, though.

1 2 ›