legion will be nerfed 100%

image.png

for you guys to have an idea, I didn't even get in chase with mikaela who disconnected, I just find it very annoying because every match at least one person disconnects, these survivors will be who will nerf legion like they did with the wraith, it seems we can no longer have killers fun to play, they ask to buff the character, but then they cry, unbelievable, I know people can not stand more legion, but this hype of legion was only at the launch of this att

Comments

  • @Sumnox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2949506#Comment_2949506

    That's why killers have been constantly getting buffed nonstop over the course of 6 years since release. And that's why the average kill rate has gone up to pretty much 3,5-3,7 , basically meaning most games result in 3-4k. Because they don't want to balance the game around killers being a threat.

    ... Right.

    Legion was powerful before the buff. I easily got 3-4k every game, unless it was this very anecdotical and rare SWF team in a strong map. You get those 1 out of 10 games, if even. People playing killer just honestly want to watch a cinematic at this point, not play a game.

    Legion was powerful before the buff. Hahahahaha XD

  • @herbaljellyfish said:

    I have mained Legion for a long time. I honestly thought he was plenty strong enough, easily 3-4k-ing 85% of my games without addons. But to me, that's just the killer role being pretty easy to play. I welcome this new change. Having mained him for so long I know how to counter him really well at pallets, using FOV techs and lockers. He was pretty long overdue for a buff, however. I don't see him getting nerfed, people just need to get used to his juiced up playstyle now. He's incredibly easy to counter if you don't panic, but that buff to frenzy is really, really nice. People just aren't used to it yet. Staying injured all game can be annoying, much like with Plague, but it really puts a hinderance on his power. If you have a solo team that keeps trying to heal all game like they cleanse all game against plague, nothing will get done and you're gonna get smoked so I can see it being an annoyance for a good solo survivor to go against, but solo is just annoying in general. I wouldn't worry. Many people may not even be aware of the change and are just finding out the 5th hit can down. I'll still main him no matter what happens because I'm already used to pre-buff, but for now I'm having a hell of a time playing as and against him.

    Good point about the 5th hit. I once messaged a mikaela (ironic)who also DC’ed against a Legion and I asked her why? The game just started. She said she doesn\t play with cheaters and he downed her while in frenzy. 😑 I had to explain his buff and she wasn’t thrilled to hear that either.

  • if they nerf legion, they will probably just add a stacking debuff to Feral Frenzy timer on consecutive hits to make accomplishing the 4th hit in the chain a bit harder. Lowering the power timer by 1-2 seconds per hit would make Legion less frustrating to counter without breaking the bank.


    All said and done, the major problem is how silly people are with Legion.


    Spoiled rotten by the healing meta that dropped last November, survivors keep insta-mending in front of Legion and skulking away to heal with CoH or self-care ( P L E A S E D O N T D O T H I S I F Y O U W A N T T O S U R V I V E ). To make matters worse - not only are noob survivors lousy in chase, making Legion far more potent against baby players who find the outlook of rivaling a Legion neigh helpless, but Dead Hard has completely spoiled survivors to the bone. Not only have survivor mains been coddled into believing their Dead Hard will allow them to play aggressively, but CoH and the recent healing meta has taught them to spend time healing. Most survivors don't know how to loop effectivley without using Dead Hard or Sprint Burst as a fundamental tool in chase to allow them to take hits, swap hooks, and turn 2 health states into 3.


    Now you dropped a hyper aggressive anti-healing early game bully into the game.


    Survivors have been taught to heal, taught to fly in the face of the killer. And now the killer punishes survivors who fly in their face and wins games when survivors spend time healing. They don't know how to play pallets or windows well because - well - they really haven't had the need to.


    We're right back to where we were a few years ago when Plague came out. But at least when Plague came out - it was in the midst of the slowdown meta.


    Right now, I'm sure that a lot of players that picked the game up last year are scratching their heads and wondering how to play the game against Legion.


    Legion is not terribly strong, but Survivors have been trained in the exact wrong playstyle to win against them. Legion is an amalgamation of 4 bullies. They are, by trade, the anti-bully killer. And here we stay, a Survivor community that has been invariably rewarded for the past few years and encouraged to bully the killer. Now that they can't - it almost doesn't seem right. Legion, in this way, is a betrayal to all the wrong lessons that they have learned from the game over the past year and a half.

1 2 3 ›