A different kind of bot
We heard a lot about the invincible bots a while back. - But. Has anyone run into the opposite? Namely, an incredibly slowed down killer (just barely faster than crouch-speed) just following a default target trying to M1 them?
I ask because friends and I came across a slo mo Nemo who was locked in on one survivor, was "chasing" them at snails speed and only reacted to very obvious things, like someone else (or a Zombie) bodyblocking him (resulting in M1), exploding a gen right next to him (kick gen) or being injured right next to him (switch target) - otherwise they stay on their default target. It almost seemed like someone copied the Zombie AI onto him.
It was so weird. - And I was wondering if someone else has had a similar experience?
(I would post the screen cap I started at some point - but not sure if that's allowed...?)
Comments
Did the Nemesis always pop in at extremely telegraphed times in the match and never seemed to catch his target? Cause that just sounds like the Resident Evil 3 remake.