What if... | Breakdown
What if Breakdown was a "one time use" like Adrenalin, you can only use it once and then it's gone. But, once you get unhooked, the hook will be broken forever. But you can only use it once. Would that be busted or abusable?
Of course, it shouldn't work on Basement hooks or Scourge hooks.
Breakdown
When you are unhooked or unhook yourself, the Hook permanently breaks and the Killer's Aura is revealed to you for 4/5/6 seconds.
Comments
The devs can barely make certain maps work with hook spawns (midwich and RPD mainly) adding a way to permanently break them is not ideal
I mean, SWF abused Boil Over, I think this would be abusable aswell, just always run into one corner of the map, all hooks get broken there, good luck with hooks if Survivors always sprint their for their life.
Also like Phasmamain pointed out, some maps have awful hook placements, so a single unusable hook could make Survivors not being hookable in some areas.
I'm not sure about this one. I wasn't around when permanent hook sabotage was a thing, but I'm guessing it was removed for a reason.
If this were to go through Id say it'd be a pretty safe reintroduction to permanent sabotage. I'd be fine with it removing scourge hooks if a different hook took its place as a scourge hook.
I think that sort of abuse is exactly why they overhauled sabotaging hooks into its current form
Nah, we basically already had this when breakdown was bugged a while back and it was highly abusable.
Yes, it would be abusable. Especially with oak offerings on some maps.